Daria Dagher : Solicitor
Phone: 03 9670 9691
Fax: 03 9670 2219
Areas of Practice:
Having joined the firm in 2002, Daria is based in our Lonsdale Street office and practices predominately in Will and Estate matters, including:
- Challanges to Wills
- Inheritance Disputes
- The Administration of Estates for executors and Administrators
- Resealing International grants of Probate
- Resealing Australian grants of Probate from interstate
- Claims to share in Superannuation benefits
- Preparation of Wills
- Powers of Attorney - financial, medical & guardianship
A graduate of Monash University, Daria has a Master of Laws degree, a Bachelor of Arts degree from La Trobe University and an Advanced Dipolma of Business.
Daria is fluent in three languages, English, Arabic and Greek. Her recreational interests include Music, Reading and Travelling.