Melissa Hine : Solicitor
Phone: 03 9744 2666
Fax: 03 9744 7914
Areas of Practice:
Melissa has extensive and diversified experience in both family law and commercial litigation jurisdictions with a special interest in financial and estate matters including property, companies and trusts.
In addition to her legal qualifications, Melissa has completed a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Accounting. In her practice, she brings understanding and enthusiasm to the timely and cost effective resolution of family law disputes.
Melissa acts for a range of private clients in metropolitan and country Victoria, interstate and overseas.
Melissa's areas of expertise include:
- Property settlements and litigation including complex financial matters;
- Superannuation splitting;
- Financial agreements;
- Child support;
- Divorce; and
- All aspects of children's matters including living with and spending time with arrangements.
Prior to joining McNab McNab and Starke, Melissa practised family law in the Family & Relationship Group of a Melbourne CBD national firm and prior to that, a boutique Melbourne firm. Melissa has a broad litigation experience and was formerly a commercial litigator with a mid tier firm. Melissa also has experience in wills and estates law. As a student and newly admitted solicitor, Melissa was a volunteer at the Fitzroy Legal Service.
Melissa is a member of:
- The Maintenance and Property Committee of the Law Institute of Victoria, Family Law Section
- The Family Law, Collaborative Lawyers and Litigation Sections of the Law Institute of Victoria
- The Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and
- The Victorian Women Lawyers