Daniella was admitted to practice in May 2011 and is based in our Sunbury office. She can assist with matters such as the preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney; Challenges to Wills; and the administration of Estates for Executors and Administrators.
Daniella graduated with a Master of Laws from the University of Melbourne and is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Daniella practices predominantly in Wills & Deceased Estate matters, including:
- Challenges to Wills
- Inheritance Disputes
- The Administration of Estates for executors and Administrators
- Resealing International grants of Probate
- Resealing Australian grants of Probate from interstate
- Claims to share in Superannuation benefits
- Preparation of Wills
- Powers of Attorney – financial, medical & guardianship
Daniella enjoys travelling, fitness and spending time with her miniature schnauzer.
Contact us – We can help.
We will respond within the next business day
You can also call 03 9670 9691