Gillian BakerConveyancing Manager
Gillian Baker has been with McNab McNab & Starke for over 17 years as Conveyancing Manager, responsible for our Conveyancing Practice at both the Sunbury and Essendon offices.
Gillian has been involved in Property Law for nearly 40 years, initially responsible for 10 Clerks in Albury Wodonga and conversant with New South Wales and Victorian Law. Gillian was also the Mortgage Administrator for the largest residential mortgage firm in Victoria; and has run her own Conveyancing business.
Gillian is also a member of the Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Vic).
Gillian’s skills include:
- Domestic Sales and Purchases
- Commercial Sales and Purchases
- Terms Contracts for the sale of large holdings
- Adverse Possession
- Retail Leasing and Subdivisions – including NICO Plans of Subdivision
- Retirement Village Leaseholds (Retirement Villages Act)
- Retirement Village Freehold Sales and Purchases
- Purchase of House and Lease of Site (Residential Tenancies Act)
- Aged Care Contracts
- Transfers from Trusts to Super Funds and/or beneficiaries
- Off-the-Plan Purchases and Sales
- Acting for Developers
- Company Share
- Stratum Titles
- Pexa Electronic Settlements
Gillian is a board member of TLC for Kids; and is a Committee Member for Australian Collaboration Cambodia.
Gillian also volunteers yearly with St Pauls Anglican Cathedral in Cambodia, where she assists building schools, painting and donating to the wellbeing of disadvantaged Cambodians living in the Provinces.
Contact us – We can help.
We will respond within the next business day
You can also call 03 9670 9691