Melissa has extensive experience in Family Law, Wills & Deceased Estates; and Commercial Litigation. She has a special interest in financial and estate matters including property, companies and trusts.
Melissa has a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Accounting. She has also spent time as a volunteer at the Fitzroy Legal Service. In her practice, she brings understanding and enthusiasm to the timely and cost effective resolution of family law disputes.
Melissa acts for a range of private clients in metropolitan and country Victoria, interstate and overseas.
Melissa’s areas of expertise include:
- Property settlements and litigation including complex financial matters
- Superannuation splitting
- Financial agreements
- Child support
- All aspects of children’s matters including living with and spending time with arrangements.
Prior to joining McNab McNab and Starke, Melissa practiced Family Law in the Family & Relationship Group of a Melbourne CBD national firm and prior to that, a boutique Melbourne firm. Melissa has broad litigation experience and was formerly a commercial litigator with a mid-tier firm. Melissa is also experienced in Wills and Estates law.
Melissa is a member of:
- The Maintenance and Property Committee of the Law Institute of Victoria, Family Law Section
- The Family Law, Collaborative Lawyers and Litigation Sections of the Law Institute of Victoria
- The Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and
- The Victorian Women Lawyers
We can help
We will respond within the next business day. You can also call 03 9670 9691.