Melissa is an Associate who has extensive experience in Family Law, Wills & Deceased Estates. She practises in all areas of Family Law and Probate. Her main focus is on complex Litigation matters which involve complicated property, company and trust structures.
Melissa is a Committee Member of the Law Institute of Victoria, Maintenance and Property Committee (Family Law Section).
Melissa has a Law degree with Honours and a Commerce degree, with and Accounting major from The University of Melbourne.
In her practice, Melissa brings understanding and enthusiasm to the timely and cost effective resolution of Family Law disputes and Estate Administration. She will present you with sensible options.
Melissa acts for a range of private clients in metropolitan and country Victoria, interstate and overseas.
Melissa’s areas of expertise include:
- Property settlements and litigation including complex financial matters
- Superannuation splitting
- Financial agreement post Separation
- Child support
- All aspects of children’s matters including living with and spending time with arrangements.
Prior to joining McNab McNab and Starke almost a decade ago, Melissa practised Family Law at a national firm and prior to that, a boutique Melbourne firm. Melissa was formerly a commercial litigator with a mid-tier national firm and has broad Litigation skills. Prior to this Melissa practised in Wills and Estates law for a Trustee company.
Melissa is a member of:
- The Law Institute of Victoria
- The Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- The Family Law and Litigation Sections of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Current Committee Member of The Maintenance and Property Committee of the Law Institute of Victoria – a subdivision of the Family Law Section of The Law Institute of Victoria
- The Victorian Women Lawyers
Contact us – We can help.
We will respond within the next business day
You can also call 03 9670 9691