Michelle is based in our Essendon office and practices exclusively in Wills & Deceased Estate matters, including:
- Preparation of Wills, including Testamentary Trust Wills
- Providing Estate planning advice
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney – Financial, Personal and Medical
- Applying for Probate and the Administration of Estates in a cost effective, time efficient and compassionate manner
- Providing advice to clients seeking to Challenge a Will
- Advising Beneficiaries of their rights under a Will and pursuing those rights for them
- Litigation in regard to Deceased Estates
- Assisting clients in navigating Guardianship and Administration applications made through VCAT
- Providing advice on Residential Care Agreements for those entering Nursing Homes
- Providing advice on Leasehold agreements for those entering Retirement Villages
Michelle is a very approachable, no nonsense compassionate Lawyer who has an ability to build an immediate rapport with her clients. Michelle prides herself on her ability to use plain English to explain what are often very complex legal matters to her clients. It is her aim to help her clients make informed Legal decisions.
Michelle has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Melbourne University, a Bachelor of Laws degree from Victoria University and an Accredited Certificate in Conveyancing. Michelle was admitted into practice in February 2010 and has practiced predominantly in Wills and Estates since then.
Michelle is a member of the Law institute of Victoria and the Northern Suburbs Law Association.
When Michelle isn’t working, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband and three children.
Languages: Maltese, English.
We can help
We will respond within the next business day. You can also call 03 9670 9691.