Andrew FaulknerSenior Associate
With a legal career beginning over a decade ago, Andrew is an experienced Wills and Deceased Estates Lawyer, also practicing in the field of Property and Commercial Law including retail leases. Armed with an extensive background, Andrew brings significant expertise to his practice.
Andrew’s academic journey commenced in 2007 at Deakin University in Geelong, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts/Law. Since then, he has dedicated his practice to Wills and Estates matter as well as property related matters which enables him to provide tailored advice for his clients which includes high-net-worth individuals and SME’s.
Andrew handles a diverse range of legal matters, including:
- Wills and Estate Planning: Crafting meticulous Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and Medical Treatment Decision Maker documents.
- Administration of Deceased Estates: Overseeing the probate and letters of administration process with meticulous attention to detail.
- Estate Litigation: Skillfully addressing legal challenges and disputes within the realm of Wills.
- VCAT Applications: Navigating the intricacies of applications for the appointment of administrators/guardians.
- Property Law: dealing with complex transactions, including “off the plan” sales & acquisitions, retail leases, and sale of business.
- Business & Commercial Law
Before joining McNab McNab & Starke, Andrew honed his skills at a boutique law firm in Geelong. In 2021, he made the move to a Melbourne law firm before joining McNab McNab & Starke Lawyers in October 2023.
Based in the Essendon office, Andrew enjoys travelling and exploring new places with his partner Maureen.
Contact us – We can help you
We will respond within the next business day
You can also call 03 9670 9691