Having joined the firm in 2002, Daria is based in our Melbourne office and practices predominantly in Wills & Deceased Estate matters, including:
- Challenges to Wills
- Inheritance Disputes
- The Administration of Estates for executors and administrators
- Resealing International Grants of Probate
- Resealing Australian Grants of Probate from interstate
- Claims to share in Superannuation benefits
- Preparation of Wills
- Powers of Attorney – Financial, Medical & Guardianship
A graduate of Monash University, Daria has a Master of Laws degree, a Bachelor of Arts degree from La Trobe University and an Advanced Diploma of Business.
Daria’s recreational interests include music, reading and travelling.
Languages: English, Arabic and Greek.
Contact us – We can help.
We will respond within the next business day
You can also call 03 9670 9691