Ian McNabConsultant Lawyer
An experienced lawyer, Ian manages our Essendon and Sunbury offices. He has a breadth of knowledge and a general practice that includes:
- Wills and estate planning
- Administration of deceased estates
- Deceased estate litigation
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianship issues
- Purchases and sale of business
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Purchases and sale of land, houses, units and other real estate
- Handling property development matters
- Advising clients concerning retirement homes and hostel accommodation
Consistent with the firm’s reputation in the area of administration of deceased estates, Ian acts as trustee of a number of estates helping to look after the proper management of long term Wills.
Holding degrees in Law and Jurisprudence, Ian was admitted into practice in 1977. Ian has been extremely successful in developing a large and satisfied clientele in our Sunbury and Essendon offices over more than 35 years.
Outside of the law, Ian has had a long involvement with hockey, both as a player and administrator and is an avid skier. In 2000 he was awarded the Australian Sports Medal.
Phone: 03 9379 2819
Fax: 03 9374 1041
Phone: 03 9744 2666
Fax: 03 9744 9714
We can help
We will respond within the next business day. You can also call 03 9670 9691.