Joanne joined the firm in 2000 and is based in our Sunbury office.
A graduate of the University of New England Law Faculty, Joanne also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Melbourne University.
She practices predominantly in the areas of:
- Administration of deceased estates
- Preparation of Wills
- Challenges to Wills
- Inheritance disputes
- Resealing International Grants of Probate
- Resealing Australian Grants of Probate from interstate
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney – financial, medical & guardianship
- Purchases and sales of Business
Outside of the Law, Joanne’s interests include craft and music.
We can help
We will respond within the next business day. You can also call 03 9670 9691.